Call for Full Papers for Special Issue
- IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology (TNANO) will consider extended/revised versions of papers presented at IEEE NMDC 2017. Submitted manuscripts will undergo a full peer review process. Authors are requested to revise/expand the conference version to contain substantial new technical materials.
- Manuscripts for TNANO must be submitted on-line using the IEEE TNANO manuscript template and “Information for Authors”, via the IEEE Manuscript Central found at https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/tnano.
- On submission to TNANO, authors should select the “Special Section/Issue on the IEEE Nanotechnology Materials and Devices Conference” manuscript type instead of “Regular Paper.” Manuscripts must focus on nanotechnology as reflected by technical contents and references.
- Deadline: 30th October 2017
- Prof Daniel CHUA, National University of Singapore
- Prof Qing ZHANG, Nanyang Technological University
- Prof Chuan Seng TAN, Nanyang Technological University
Polymer Piezoresistive MEMS Accelerometer with Integrated ITO
Saranya B T, Anjana C, Tina B S and V SEENA
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology
For technical issues about the Conference Management System (CMS), please contact the CMS
All other correspondences not related to CMS should be directed to the Conference Scretariat,